Hi from South Wales

M1watch

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jun 30, 2019
Hi all, pretty new to the forum but have been having a lurk trying desperately to catch up on knowledge. Love a bit of mountain biking, never thought I'd get old haha but will need a total knee replacement at some point on the right so time to e-bike to help me up the hills. Great site and forum, so much to read and learn but at least I'm hands on so that side is good ;-)

Paul smith

Pedelecer
Mar 26, 2016
H i..also from S.Wales..also got a dodgy knee..ebikes take the pain outta going up hills an such..if you,ve never been on one it will blow you away.my only advise to you is do plenty of research before parting with any coin..they brilliant machines.

jeff St.Clair

Pedelecer
Sep 5, 2018
Crete
Hi M1.. I too never thought I would get old , I turned 65 last year so I converted my rockhopper with a Chinese kit and I love it ...buzzing about the hills in Eastern Crete. My next project is to get a solar battery charger rigged up ,we have plenty of sunshine ..

Benjahmin

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 10, 2014
West Wales
Hi from Ceredigion.
Converting my hybrid has rescued it from a life skulking in the back of the shed. Local hills no longer are an impediment. At 66 I'm riding more regularly then I've ever done.
Have a think about conversion, but be warned, it's adictive :cool: