How Does a BMS REALLY Work? As it seems that many here apparently do not know exactly!

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
He has you in his "grip", but he understands Electronics less than my dog does, if that were possible.
He chooses to not answer any of my technical questions, because he does not have an answer!
He chooses to not post any links refuting what I say, because he cannot find anything that supports his flawed theories in books or on the web.
To anyone moderately intelligent, that must tell a story, a very simple story!
Also, you are like him, very rude, unfriendly, and ignorant.
Do not forget, you went for that first, I am just replying as I see fit!
Trick question, now which one of us can possibly fix that?
Tip, I cannot fix any of your poor personal traits, you are stuck with them, or you fix them yourself. Your choice.
Remember that loyalty is a fine thing, unless you are being taken in and freely used, BIG TIME......
Got it?
Troll.

jimriley

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 17, 2020
 reminds me of elektrickery discussions on Narrowboat fora. Now, who was selling popcorn, is it salted or butterkist....

Last edited:
  • :D
Reactions: flecc

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
How's the brake discs going Andy do you still have them fitted the wrong way around ?

I gloss over all of Andy's gifted electronics post's as all he does is surf U tube or the www. and then posts other's findings without actually doing any of the real leg work him self.

Like the ebike tester he reads up about it, watches some one use it on the www. and then recommends everyone with a problem to buy one and use it. Yet he admits he doesn't own one or ever used one.

What comes to mind is someone who can speak the speak and can't do the do.

Last edited:

vfr400

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 12, 2011
Basildon
Chaps, it pains me to say this but @Andy-Mat is playing you all like a fiddle here. He has clearly got some time on his hands today, and as we all know he loves to play the pantomime villain. He has started two totally weird posts today on topics guaranteed to arrouse a response.

And unfortunately, it's worked. You've all thrown yourselves into his argumentative bear-trap one after the other like lemmings and he's loving the power he has over you!!
Don't worry, we know that. I started fishing when I was 7 years old, and it was my passion for more than 50 years. I know how to work a bait. That bit I put in about the guy making a couple of mistakes was very deliberate. Some of us like the pantomime. It's top comedy.

01wellsd

Pedelecer
Apr 30, 2020
Bristol
Don't worry, we know that. I started fishing when I was 7 years old, and it was my passion for more than 50 years. I know how to work a bait. That bit I put in about the guy making a couple of mistakes was very deliberate. Some of us like the pantomime. It's top comedy.
I find that it breaks up being stuck at home working all day.
Although I did forget I was sharing my screen over Skype today whilst wandering onto Pedelecs.
Some of the RAF Engineers on the call had a good laugh at this thread!

:D

richtea99

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 8, 2020
> I would like each and everyone to post their thoughts after they have fully watched the video, from beginning to end.

I did. It only covers cell balancing. If your intention was to just cover cell balancing, the length of post and a 22 min video was overkill.
I'm regretting it now, but too late. You've spent my time, so I may as well spend a little more of it to improve this thread. ;)

> How Does a BMS REALLY Work?

Writing an article entitled '...BMS...' and then failing to define the acronym probably lost you 50% of your audience.

There is a whole host of other things going on in an ebike charging system that wasn't covered by your text or the video (temperature of cells, temperature of the charger itself, rate of charge, error handling, etc). Your later post with the Wikipedia link is more useful, so here it is again:

> Remember, although clearly and simply put, some of you may need to watch it again, and that can be considered "par for the course" and no negative reflection upon yourselves.

That is quite condescending to readers. I cycle because I'm intelligent, not stupid.

Andy-Mat

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 26, 2018
Chaps, it pains me to say this but @Andy-Mat is playing you all like a fiddle here. He has clearly got some time on his hands today, and as we all know he loves to play the pantomime villain. He has started two totally weird posts today on topics guaranteed to arrouse a response.

And unfortunately, it's worked. You've all thrown yourselves into his argumentative bear-trap one after the other like lemmings and he's loving the power he has over you!!
:cool:
If you had a clue how these BMS units work AND you could find documentation, as I did, showing that it worked as YOU imagine it does, you might be onto something. But nobody has found any! What a surprise.....Especially as there are many explanations on the web, all simialr to the ones I posted!!! That none of you understand.....
Ignorance is bliss is an old quote......
But again, those with the biggest mouths can only be rude, not factual and cannot produce evidence, valid evidence, as I did.
And by just following the rude and dumb ones here, sort of paints you with the same colour they are wearing!
Dark sh*tty brown....
At least I find you all amusing, and funny as you really know nothing at all!!
Keep it up, you really don't know just how many others here are laughing at you all! YET!
:cool::p:D:p:cool:

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

now that is a real bms system i want that on my bikes display one day ;)

Advertisers