How many people are using there e-bike off-road?

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
never seen any other bike where the main pivot bolt has ever come loose let alone fallen off as if that bar had fallen out i could have snapped the bike in half.

its bloody down right dangerous and good job i seen it was missing tbh

never seen any other bike where the main pivot bolt has ever come loose let alone fallen off as if that bar had fallen out i could have snapped the bike in half.

True. Could hand knackered the frame and sent you flying.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
they will sell me a new frame at half price mind but only through the dealer i never bought it from so would be completely screwed if i did damage it.

they will sell me a new frame at half price mind but only through the dealer i never bought it from so would be completely screwed if i did damage it.
So check ALL nuts and bolts and don't bin it on the hill!

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH

Good job you don't use it much :p.

Reactions: EddiePJ

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
i done over 2000 miles on it ;)

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
my trip distance is on 915 miles :)

Last edited:

Lumos

Pedelecer
Apr 19, 2015
I lost this bolt on my AMT Pro within the first month; of course 15 miles from home. My other AMT Pro has got the classy cable ties, I bought a big pot of multicoloured ones on Amazon. My new NDuro Xduro Pro is safe however, I spent the months waiting for it sewing netting together from bags of oranges to make a huge catcher for all the Haibike bits that cannot seem to get on with the rest of the band and are always trying to quit.

Haibike put nice components on bikes but in my experience they are not too obsessed with how they screw them together. Trouble with those bolts is that if they do have locktite then trying to tighten them can break the lock.I try and gently test if they are loosened.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
well the lbs up the road said can sort me a new bolt tho prob be a week or 2 b4 i can get 1.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
had no reply from haibike as ever there just not interested there customer service is worse than useless.

Croxden

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2013
North Staffs
We all know that you have owned it longer than six months! :p

Just for your information my Haibike is still going strong although only 2300 miles on it. I did have to replace the chain at 200 miles as it kept breaking but otherwise it's fine.

It could be you need a dealer to make sure it's secure before being let out of the shop.

Reactions: LeighPing

Advertisers