How's the Bank Holiday weather where you live.

dinger19

Pedelecer
Jun 30, 2014
Kent
hi, I'm in deepest Kent and the rain is falling out of the sky.:(

Croxden

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2013
North Staffs
Bright with light cloud.

danielrlee

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 27, 2012
Westbury, Wiltshire
torquetech.co.uk
Dry in Trowbridge.

I'd planned to head out for a ride this afternoon to Milk Hill (highest peak in Wiltshire), but rain has been forecast since yesterday. Just checked again and the forecast has improved, so fingers crossed...

Last edited:

Alan Quay

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 4, 2012
Devon
Sunny in Devon, but we always get nice weather because the Met Office cherry pick the best conditions and assign it their HQ.

I think that's how it works anyway.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

tillson

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 29, 2008
Beautiful morning in Derbyshire. The garden is growing and the hedge cutter blades are sharp. I'm a bit worried about chopping where the birds are nesting. Is it too early, should I give them a couple of weeks longer....flecc?

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Dull and grey, not surprising since I'm on the London/East Surrey border close to your Kent border.

The forecast close to here at Biggin Hill, Kent is cloud gone and clear sunshine all afternoon from 2pm.

lectureral

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 30, 2007
Suva, Fiji
Here in Fiji - pretty wonderful :) - high 28 C and low about 22 C - sunny with a light breeze.

Yamdude

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 20, 2013
Somerset
Scorchio here in Zummerzet.....Gonna be using IC flavoured horse instead of leccy today.
About to go for a ride across the middle of Exmoor, down into Lynmouth and back via Porlock, Minehead & Watchet.

C

Cyclezee

22 C and sunny in Barcelona, however I am in Milton Keynes where the sun is just coming out and a predicted high of 19 c with clear skies:D

Last edited by a moderator:

dinger19

Pedelecer
Jun 30, 2014
Kent
Alright don't rub it in :cool:Well yesterday after the downpour it became a lovely sunny day and by the look of today could be great as well shame as the bike did not arrive perhaps this week.:(

D8ve

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 30, 2013
Bristol
:D:D:D:DBrizzol is sunny and very nice today.
Completed the fit of the rear hub gears. Quick test run, 16 mph ave was still able to push on pedal at 30, so max was just under 50, Down hill at 30-48, and back up hill at 12-15mph.
Hedge and grass next. Then tomorrow tail box for battery?
Update tomorrow is cabin boy sailing Brizzol-Cardiff , ;-)

Last edited:

EddiePJ

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 7, 2013
Crowborough, East Sussex
www.facebook.com
Weekend you say... Must be time to fire up the WFO. :)

kofkas and wraps with chilli's etc this evening, followed by pizza.
Slow roast pork tomorrow, with flower pot bread to follow up the heat.
Rabbit casserole put in before leaving for work on Tuesday morning.

The oven never fails the impress me with it's insulation properties. I raised the temperature this afternoon to 550°C on the inside, and the outside only raised to 21°C I reckon that I didn't do a bad job when I made it. :)

Sadly the bike ride today wasn't so great though. :( http://www.pedelecs.co.uk/forum/threads/emtb-owners-photo-and-ride-thread.24089/page-5#post-308846

Reactions: flecc

anotherkiwi

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2015
The European Union
Sometimes you go too far Eddie... <saliva smiley goes here>

Weather (not a holiday here) is typical Basque country - torrential downpour followed by hot and sunny. Right now very cool and a bit windy. This week we had some of the best lightning storms I have seen in a long while.

anotherkiwi

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2015
The European Union
I just rode home for the first time ever when it was bucketing it down! Water was being slung forward off the front tyre and I went through one puddle that was pedal deep... :eek: Is this the wrong thread? Sounds more like "how do you wash your bike?"... Yes I know, pressure washers are not good for electrics.

Funny thing, when I got here the driest part of the bike was the motor! Not a drop on it.

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
And bucketing down here in SE Britain today. :(

Of course! First day of calendar summer tomorrow.

Croxden

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2013
North Staffs
Clear blue sky, only vapour trails to look at. But rain forecast for this afternoon.

Advertisers