I got One

OldCodger

Just Joined
Jul 31, 2023
Near Cannock
hi all been registered for a bit with the view to getting an E-bIKE,but time moved on and just got on with me old pedal bike.Anyhow me old bike was worn out in most departments,so thought it was time to ave a look at the e-bikes, as my mate had just taken delivery of his new e-bike i went to ave a look and a little ride ,and it conviced me to get one, SO, I just ordered a Netuno Plus, and now waiting for and looking forward to delivery day. Don't know what folk's thoughts are on them, but they got reasonable componants ,and decent review's ,i know it aye the top end of e-bikes, but for under a grand and decent componants i think its ok,and only looking for road ,canal toepath's, and cycle path's on a gentle ride,maybe 20- 40mile.
Looking forward to some view's
regard's tony

Reactions: Bikes4two

thelarkbox

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 23, 2023
oxon
Welcome to 'the dark side' ;) manufacturers are very generous with their range projections, but you might be ok with the minimum assistance over 40 miles?? suck it and see..

Can you get replacement or supplementary batteries for your new bike without getting a mortgage? might be worth checking out while your still in the 'honeymoon' period? its a gotcha with many off the shelf solutions to the extent many sellers will suggest a new bike when folk inquire about replacement batteries a couple of years down the rd..

OldCodger

Just Joined
Jul 31, 2023
Near Cannock
Looks great - is this the one ? https://eskute.co.uk/products/netuno-plus-e-mountain-bike?variant=43773451010263&om=8475&utm_source=awin&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=&awc=24314_1713790767_5fcda554e2955e05e51b8c59692def65

I think a 520 Wh battery would do 40 miles on flattish / not too high assist level - torque sensor too
Thank's peter for the reply, yes thats the one got torque control instead of cadance ,hopefully it will be ok. Theire was an issue with the batterie's on some earlier models but have read that new bike sales have new batteries so should not be a problem. Anyhow

Related Articles

Advertisers