Woosh I Need a Battery for my Woosh Big Bear

tonypowell

Just Joined
Jul 7, 2021
I am in the same situation, my battery pack is now 4 years old and still working okay, but I was told by woosh when I asked last the end of July. It seems that date has slipped. Does this mean they can't sell new bikes either?

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
I am in the same situation, my battery pack is now 4 years old and still working okay, but I was told by woosh when I asked last the end of July. It seems that date has slipped. Does this mean they can't sell new bikes either?
there is currently a worldwide shortage of Samsung cells, that cause an awful delay at our suppliers. They can supply battery with Chinese cells but not Panasonic nor Samsung.
Our problem is we can't bring ourselves to trust the quality control of Chinese cells. Orders placed last years are still held up.
We may be obliged to buy some to keep supplies going but we hope that Samsung and Panasonic will ramp up their production to meet demand soon, so we try to tough if out this year.

vfr400

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 12, 2011
Basildon
You can fit any 36v battery you like to that bike as long as it can give 20A continuously. there are loads on Ebay, Amazon, etc. Here's one that would be suitable:

Advertisers