It won't be long now ... will it?

funkylyn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 22, 2011
South Shields, Tyne & Wear
I am absolutely certain that you will not have any problems thinking of something Don....

This thread is brightening up a miserable day.......you seem to fit in very well with some of us 'nutters' :D

Having a banter and learning something at the same time.....great isnt it :D

Lynda :)

DJH

Pedelecer
Nov 8, 2011
North Yorkshire
Davanti, your bike must have arrived now? I'm assuming they all come on the same boat as my Oxygen Emate City has arrived..................unless they have a Wisper boat, an Oxygen boat, a Juicy boat, a Kudos boat and perhaps even a Sir Walter boat etc. I suppose if that was the case they would have to be electric pedalos as diesel would be too expensive!!!!!:D

You can tell it's pouring with rain.:)

Davanti

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 10, 2012
Davanti, your bike must have arrived now? I'm assuming they all come on the same boat as my Oxygen Emate City has arrived..................unless they have a Wisper boat, an Oxygen boat, a Juicy boat, a Kudos boat and perhaps even a Sir Walter boat etc. I suppose if that was the case they would have to be electric pedalos as diesel would be too expensive!!!!!:D

You can tell it's pouring with rain.:)
Hi DJH. Apparently the Wisper boat is docking today or tomorrow. Yes, I know its raining ... I've been walking around town waiting for tow-bar to be fitted. I'm not sure weather (sic) my face is this colour because of the wind, the sun(?) or (more likely) rust!
Just waiting for a couple of bits to arrive from Thule for my cycle carrier and then we'll be ready to pick up my Wisper from Cambridge at the latter end of next week! Hopefully the weather will have improved!

Enjoy the rest of the day.

Don

Davanti

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 10, 2012
Well.....I am certainly in awe of your organisational skills davanti (quite apart from envying your

seemingly bottomless wallet ) LOL

Lynda :)
Bottomless wallet? Everything has a bottom. Cheeky! :p

Advertisers