It's getting slippy out there

anon4

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 9, 2017
GB
Had a few front skiddys on all the wet leaves, mud, moss and general misery that the current weather is bringing, fortunately I remained calm and put downward pressure on the outside of the corner to recover in all instances. Also even my full coverage mudguards did not stop me from having a full coat of dirt all over my lower half. Are you all enjoying the slip & slide that is Britain right now?

• Agree
Reactions: LeighPing

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Spiked tyre on my commute/town bike no issues.

• Useful

russ18uk

Pedelecer
Sep 18, 2018
The wet isn't a problem for me. Squirrels running into my path are. Nearly ran over at least 10 the past month and seen one dead one on a bicycle path.

• Informative

Fat Rat

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 7, 2018
UK
Super tacky off road tyres here
They wear out quite quick on road compared to off road but i would rather that than be on the floor

• Agree

EddiePJ

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 7, 2013
Crowborough, East Sussex
www.facebook.com
The wet isn't a problem for me. Squirrels running into my path are. Nearly ran over at least 10 the past month and seen one dead one on a bicycle path.
Deer and badgers are my biggest hazard. It was kind of funny but not funny recently when my regular riding partner had a badger caught up between his two wheels. It was exactly happy with the situation, and was rightly pretty aggressive.

• :D
Reactions: ttxela