JR Ewing aka Larry Hagman died

morphix

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 24, 2010
Worcestershire
www.cyclecharge.org.uk

Awww Larry Hagman has died, aged 81. He had prostate cancer and cirrhosis of the liver again!

He consumed five bottles of champagne a day for years according to BBC news. I just can't imagine drinking that much and it's a miracle he lived as long as he has, even before the liver transplant in 1990's.

funkylyn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 22, 2011
South Shields, Tyne & Wear
Paul....I know how much of a Dallas fan you are and how devastating this news must be.......but.....CC !! :D

Lynda :)

morphix

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 24, 2010
Worcestershire
www.cyclecharge.org.uk
Paul....I know how much of a Dallas fan you are and how devastating this news must be.......but.....CC !! :D

damn, you even found my hiding place :p

Ok while I have your attention, a quick question for you.. you mentioned on Skype that the CP badge on the main page was all green (with no text on it?)... is that still the case? If so, what browser are you running?

I'm fixing the profile creation problem right now, but I wanted to check that issue with the front page is sorted first.. I've checked on Windows Internet Explorer in XP and Vista and it looks fine for me...

Last edited:

funkylyn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 22, 2011
There is NO hiding place Paul :D

OK...CP badge is perfect now....I run Chrome but I think I was looking whilst you were still working on it......impatient woman that I am.......

New bike picture looks GREAT :)

As does my sisters farm shop at Belford as our latest charging point...well done :)

morphix

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 24, 2010
Worcestershire
www.cyclecharge.org.uk
There is NO hiding place Paul :D

OK...CP badge is perfect now....I run Chrome but I think I was looking whilst you were still working on it......impatient woman that I am.......

New bike picture looks GREAT :)

As does my sisters farm shop at Belford as our latest charging point...well done :)

Cheers Lyn! Yeah your sisters farm looks lovely and impressive place, I was looking at the pictures of it, deciding which to use.. the sunny picture brightens up our site.

OK I'll be needing your help later on maybe to do some testing if you're not too busy or inebriated :p I'll send you an e-mail with the fixes I've done to the registration profiles, and also the new CP profile addition.. then after you checked over, you can call me on Skype if you spot anything not working right so we can go through it, if that's ok?

funkylyn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 22, 2011
OK Paul....No Probs.....just let me know..... as long as you remember that I am TOTALLY incommunicado between 9-11pm tonight for "The Killing" and 2.30pm onwards tomorrow till the end of the Brazilian GP.....apart from that Im all yours....and CC's :)

morphix

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 24, 2010
Worcestershire
www.cyclecharge.org.uk
OK Paul....No Probs.....just let me know..... as long as you remember that I am TOTALLY incommunicado between 9-11pm tonight for "The Killing" and 2.30pm onwards tomorrow till the end of the Brazilian GP.....apart from that Im all yours....and CC's :)

Hehe ok noted, thanks :) Let's see if we can get the site fully functional then this weekend..and then we can look at arranging a meeting sometime next week to decide our next course of action...

funkylyn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 22, 2011
OK Paul......I'll have a glass for you too whilst you get on with it......I know, I know, I am just WAY too

good to you........its just one of my many good points ROFLOL :D :D ;)

C

Cyclezee

Will you give the guy a break Lynda, I can see major improvements already;)

BTW, what do you think of Sarah Lund's new jumper?

funkylyn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 22, 2011
Will you give the guy a break Lynda, I can see major improvements already

BTW, what do you think of Sarah Lund's new jumper?
He told me to get the whip out.....so Im only obeying orders as per usual .....and yes, I bet you do !! :D :D

I love it actually......much better than the one you bought Anne :p

Advertisers