Just wanted to say hello

real merc

Just Joined
Jun 13, 2023
Just a quick message to introduce myself as this is my first post. Although I am New here I have been building my own bikes for years and have built a few ebikes now but being a broke retired engineer have got plenty of experience with the cheapest possible parts you can find on the internet so I know what works. I also build my own batteries. I'm experienced with brushless and brushed motors as well as fabrication of parts after some really bad purchases

Reactions: Az. and Oldie

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
Just a quick message to introduce myself as this is my first post. Although I am New here I have been building my own bikes for years and have built a few ebikes now but being a broke retired engineer have got plenty of experience with the cheapest possible parts you can find on the internet so I know what works. I also build my own batteries. I'm experienced with brushless and brushed motors as well as fabrication of parts after some really bad purchases
Welcome to our forum. We need some new blood.

4:21 post is a strange time for a UK guy. Are you in another country?

real merc

Just Joined
Jun 13, 2023
Welcome to our forum. We need some new blood.

4:21 post is a strange time for a UK guy. Are you in another country?
I'm in the UK but I've been nocturnal for as long as I can remember. It's a lot quieter than the day and so no one disturbs me when I'm busy with my projects.

Az.

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 27, 2022
Plymouth
Welcome Merc. I hope you will stay and share your experience.
Do you have pictures of your creations?