Kit for Giant Roam 4 2013 Hybrid Bike

paido

Finding my (electric) wheels
Aug 28, 2009
Hi,

I'm after a reasonably priced kit to install on this hybrid. Any ideas on what would be best? Would there be anything available for about £500?

I'm after something that would cope with a few hills and could go about 10 to 15 miles.

C

Cyclezee

Hi paido,

Unfortunately your budget won't stretch to any of the kits that we supply, the best that we could do would be an eZee kit with a 36v 10Ah battery for £695 in our winter sale which ends on the 28th, or with a 14Ah battery for £100 more.

One thing to bear in mind, our eZee kits are supplied from the UK and come with a 2 year warranty.

D C

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 25, 2013
Hi,

I'm after a reasonably priced kit to install on this hybrid. Any ideas on what would be best? Would there be anything available for about £500?

I'm after something that would cope with a few hills and could go about 10 to 15 miles.
The kit I use would do that at around your price range. I'm past my best and no lightweight but hills are no problem, I don't sweat any more unless I want to.
I've had 40 miles plus out of it in warm weather, pedaling on the flat or downhill and using the motor on uphills, mostly on gravel tracks with lots of hills (can't avoid them in these parts)
I think there's an 8fun kit which some folks have fitted which sounds OK and may be a little cheaper.

Last edited: