Help! KT LCD3 eBike display "info 03" error

PC2017

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 19, 2017
Scunthorpe
the mxus hub motor has a 3 plug special tool (or make one) to split the motor in two
How many miles you done before it died? And well spotted on the screw plate, this would be the motor I am looking at for my new build, that said they may have changed the design since yours.

mxer

Pedelecer
Nov 28, 2010
How many miles you done before it died? And well spotted on the screw plate, this would be the motor I am looking at for my new build, that said they may have changed the design since yours.
The motor didn't die I found out it fell over in the bike sheds at work a colleague picked it up for me, ride home was peddle job the motor is great! Except you can't get into it!!..which I will look out for in the future as would be nice to have the option to replace the gears and clutch! But tbh these motors outstrip the battery controller and the bike for ware so not to worried lol

Reactions: PC2017

Kesta

Just Joined
Apr 17, 2022
Hello I am on my second 1500w electric bike conversion and I did not know this forum. I had the same problem of "03 info" on the screen and the axle turned in the fork. The motor cable wrapped around the nut but everything was still working, then we saw that during the test run some of the cables were stripped, but not severed. How to fix them? With solder? Pictures coming soon, thank you!

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
The halls will be fried so the need replacing, one need to open the motor and pull the motor apart. Whilst at it the motor cable needs replacing to be honest.

Reactions: Kesta

PC2017

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 19, 2017
Scunthorpe
Reactions: Kesta

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Billyboya managed it on his scooter, it is a faff but doable with patience.

• Informative
Reactions: PC2017