Last Post

keithhazel

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 1, 2007
get off its mine !!

he stole mine so i claim squatters rights and steal his under section c/22.34 paragraph 7, lines 56-58 of the "rights of first come first served" act......which reads...."john go in a northerly direction and get off my last post, keep my first ever last post which you nicked ....:p

keithhazel

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 1, 2007
LOOK HERE...i stayed up till 4am last night, was last on forum, even Flecc had to call it a night....so if there is gonna be any pinching, nicking, taking of,aquireing,stealing,grabbing,gazumping,(that covers all languages) of last posts.....i will be doing it...:rolleyes:

Last edited:

keithhazel

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 1, 2007
Elvis has entered the building

Oh no you won't Keith;) Look out he's behind you:eek:

John

0249am...you've had your horlicks,your fast asleep..probably on your bike just so no one else can get on it.........and i RETAIN the last posting !!!!
as they say in yorkshire...."ON YER BIKE COCK".........answers on a postcard :p

C

Cyclezee

Oh dear Keith, seems like I have beaten you to the 1st post of 2008:p

John

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Thanks Grandad, and the same best wishes to you for this New Year. Let's hope we have a better cycling Summer than last year, it could hardly be worse!

keithhazel

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 1, 2007
i dont want a "better cycling summer"

you can keep your "cycling summer" Flecc....i had my fill of that last year, this year is definatly going to be a better "power only summer" regardless of sunshine or not..lol...any day now, any day now, any day now :)

keithhazel

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 1, 2007
Oh dear Keith, seems like I have beaten you to the 1st post of 2008:p

John
technically speaking no john, i was actually up surfing the net till 5am but it was citrus who had the first posting of 2008 on here,and as you never got there first and planted your flag :rolleyes: i thought you had had another puncture and a handful of ;) ...happy new year..

Citrus

Pedelecer
Jan 3, 2007
technically speaking no john, i was actually up surfing the net till 5am but it was citrus who had the first posting of 2008 on here,and as you never got there first and planted your flag :rolleyes: i thought you had had another puncture and a handful of ;) ...happy new year..
Now that was very funny:p I actually really did laugh out loud.

Advertisers