Legal 2600w Pedelec

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
Body builders build fast twitch muscle well suited for sprinting, cyclists grow a mix of fast and slow twitch (endurance), so it's highly likely his record will be broken by another bodybuilder.

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
Body builders build fast twitch muscle well suited for sprinting, cyclists grow a mix of fast and slow twitch (endurance), so it's highly likely his record will be broken by another bodybuilder.
Ever since a doctor jagged my spinal chord with a needle, the muscles in my legs twitch. Is that why I'm such a good cyclist?

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
Ever since a doctor jagged my spinal chord with a needle, the muscles in my legs twitch. Is that why I'm such a good cyclist?
I hesitate to laugh in case that's true, but if your leg muscles twitch and grow increasingly massive moving progressively heavier weights fast, I reckon so.

Last edited:

thelarkbox

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 23, 2023
oxon
sick of all that complex motor and controller malarky on your bike, get the Mrs's old electro slimming kit from the attic strap the pads to your thighs and wire in your bikes battery and off you go ;) 6v 36v pah whats the difference ;)