Long time MTBer moving over to the electrified MTB side

Martin@e-bikeshop

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mind you Martin had a killer deal on a kit in the shop (the brand name has escaped me at the moment)

I'd also like to point out that having read back through my posts someone could begin to think I'm Martin signed up as another user but honestly I'm not!

I will however say that I am in no way affiliated with Martin's business or Haibike but I do believe that credit should be given when it's due. Martin in my opinion is a sound guy who also has a passion about his products, and rightly so. This is evident in his shop as he only stocks quality brands and has managed to offer a wide range of bikes for all in a relatively small shop. He rides the product in the environment it was designed for and clearly knows his area well. He has always been at the end of an email, often within minutes and at all times and days of the week, from my initial contact with him when I went to view right through to now post purchase. It is refreshing in this day that someone runs a business with a passion and really cares about the consumer getting full satisfaction with their purchase. Nice one Martin.

WOW thanks for your feedback and such lovely comments nicoli..
Also thanks for such a great read, that first ride is fantastic!

Can we officially say you have been converted to the dark side? ;)

Also as for that camera, I showed you the footage in store you were impressed.
I have started a new thread regarding it here -
http://www.pedelecs.co.uk/forum/electric-bicycles/14197-thinking-buying-go-pro-camera.html#post174546

All the best!
Martin

nicoli

Finding my (electric) wheels
Mar 8, 2013
Isle of Wight
Yes Martin, it didn't take long to be converted. I have noticed a downside though....

Makes sitting at your desk very miserable when you are longing to just be out riding, even in the rubbish weather!

Thanks for the link, I'll have a butchers.