More Aurora vids - my daily commute

overlander

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 22, 2009
They videos have convinced me even more that the Aurora has the perfect balance of power. It really makes commuting so much safer, the bike was so much safer as it could keep up with traffic easily.

Streethawk

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 12, 2011
Yes, around roundabouts and tricky junctions it feels a lot safer to be able to keep up with cars. Once the road straightens out they come past though, the Aurora tops out at 21mph and its very hard to pedal beyond that due to the weight.

Scottyf

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 2, 2011
Video's look great. Look forward to using my bike a bit more once the weather gets a bit better.

Still thinking of over volting my sunlova kit to help me achieve that 20mph limit.

C

Cyclezee

Great video's Streethawk and very high quality. Even an apology for pavement riding. I must confess that I have been known to take to the pavement myself where I consider a section of road is too dangerous for cycling. I would rather pay a fine than be killed:eek:

J:) hn

Scottyf

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 2, 2011
Could be worse... She might have caught you watching other 'media'......

BLACKPANTHER

Pedelecer
Feb 21, 2010
Doncaster.
Can't wait for parts 4,5&6 of your commute.:D

I'm pretty lucky in that my 10 mile commute is all roads/cycle paths. Don't think I'd fancy those off road parts you have to cover in the dark. Nice camera btw.

overlander

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 22, 2009
Really starting to get tempted with the Aurora, i love my bionx trek but this 15 mph limit is starting to get on my nerves. My main concern would be going from a pretty high spec bike components wise to one with very low component spec. But i am learning that the components are not as critical on a powered bike but i still like good gear. What would be ideal is the Aurora for commuting and the trek for fast fitness work at the weekend mmm we'll see.