Neo Volt Sport HELP

Keidor1

Just Joined
Oct 17, 2015
Hi Everyone
I am new to this so I hope someone can help.I was told by my consultant to exercise but as a result of Chemo some 5yrs ago walking was difficult.
The big C is back and I cise on my Neo Volt sport.
The problem I have is that I cannot find any operating instructions on the LCD controlscreen anywhere I read that it coulod be changed from Metric to imperial ie Kilometres to miles ,it appears that wheel sizes are in both Metric and Miles
Can anyone help

Keidor1

Just Joined
Oct 17, 2015
Hi Keidor,
The displays are only in Km unless you have the very latest model ( and I think only on the Evo rather than Neo) which does have the option to change.
Your dealer should be able to help you go through the display settings if you're stuck.
Hi Martin
There is no dealer in this area he was at SoT but not there now .The local dealers have been very good and to try to sort controller problems return the bikr=e to Spain for testing and fixing.They found the problem of loss of Pedal Assist to be the controller not the LED screen it has all been fixed and for the first time is working as it should.it is vital to me with loss of power in my lower limbs that I do not have to pedal home unassisted.