New bike

gray198

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 4, 2012
I am looking to get a new bike for my wife . Being only 5'2" I have narrowed it down to 2 bikes.The Wisper 705 step through with 24" wheels or the Neomouv Facelia also with 24 wheels. I know Wisper have a good reputation and the Neomouv is by Juicy also good. Would be used mainly for local fairly flat trails and gentle riding. Is the torque power-pack on the Wisper worth buying. Any views and advice much appreciated

regards gray

helentdavies

Pedelecer
May 17, 2021
I am looking to get a new bike for my wife . Being only 5'2" I have narrowed it down to 2 bikes.The Wisper 705 step through with 24" wheels or the Neomouv Facelia also with 24 wheels. I know Wisper have a good reputation and the Neomouv is by Juicy also good. Would be used mainly for local fairly flat trails and gentle riding. Is the torque power-pack on the Wisper worth buying. Any views and advice much appreciated

regards gray
Hi Im only 5ft3in and have aquired the Cube kathmandu xs step through which i find works for me.

DiggyGun

Pedelecer
Mar 21, 2021
England

regards gray
You could also look at the Wisper 806 folding bike. We had a look at that as well as the 705 for my wife, who’s 5’3”.

She chose the 705 in the end, but to be honest, the build quality on both bikes was excellent.

But as you said, getting hold of any eBike is hard now due to demand outstripping supply.

slowcoach

Pedelecer
Dec 11, 2020
Torque power pack on the Wisper is a very good buy. Strongly recommend it. But, as already mentioned, not so easy to obtain these bikes at present, but probably worth the wait.

gray198

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 4, 2012
Diggy she had a folder before. A good bike,but fell off and broke femur which obviously dented confidence in the small wheel style, so thinking 24 in a good compromise. Like the looks of the Wisper. Seems ideal from a size and specs point of view and like sound of extra power pack. It seems that there is a big shortage at the moment. Prob a mix of covid brexit and demand. Am sure it will sort out eventually.

DiggyGun

Pedelecer
Mar 21, 2021
England
Diggy she had a folder before. A good bike,but fell off and broke femur which obviously dented confidence in the small wheel style, so thinking 24 in a good compromise. Like the looks of the Wisper. Seems ideal from a size and specs point of view and like sound of extra power pack. It seems that there is a big shortage at the moment. Prob a mix of covid brexit and demand. Am sure it will sort out eventually.
Yes, the Wispers are well specced bikes and the build quality is very good. My wife is very pleased with hers.

Reactions: gray198