New Member with Volt Alpine

lazy

Just Joined
Sep 12, 2013
Been looking for an electric bike for a while after using one a few months back. Riding it reminded me of cycling when I was a kid, speeding along with a big grin on my face. I knew I wanted one and with not much looking around bought a Volt Alpine from the electric bike store online. I had to wait 5 weeks or so for it which gave me a lot of time to study all the other bikes out there. I was starting to convince myself that I may of been a bit hasty and other bikes might of been a better choice.

Having never ridden the Alpine before buying it I was a little worried to say the least that I might of bought a dud. Anyway I took delivery of it just over a week ago from my local bike shop where it had been sent to be put together free of charge. I have to say so far so good. Its quiet, quick to get up to speed and well geared so that you can push well on beyond 15mph even if I wouldn't mind a bit of electrical support to do so (I don't know if it can be derestricted). The bikes breaks and gears are better than anything that I'm used to so overall very pleased so far. They are even sending me a replacement light after I blew up the original free of charge.

Blew it

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 8, 2008
Swindon, Wiltshire
Hi Lazy, welcome to pedelecs forum. Good to hear you are enjoying your new bike. Although the original big grin has now diminished to a Mona Lisa smirk, I still get that wonderful feeling of freedom every time I venture out on an E-bike.

...They are even sending me a replacement light after I blew up the original free of charge.
Same as that, I never charge a fee for blowing up other people's stuff :eek: :eek:

Have fun.
Bob.