New user saying hello

802Kmighty

Finding my (electric) wheels
Oct 10, 2021
Vermont
Hi I am a new user on this website. I bought an ebike alittle over a year ago and have driven it every day since. Even during winter. Problem is I am also new to maintenance and repair. So joined to see what I can learn and post the many issues I have run into in hopes of people willing to give me any info.
Thanks to you all.

kezzer green

Just Joined
Jul 18, 2021
Somerset
Just a wipe down with an oily rag, you be good to go, ;) Lol but really little bit oil goes long way, not a lot need doing,
just and in order of likely hood of needing maintenance tyres pump to about 35 or whatever written on side, check brake pad wear adjust or replace which is very easy, new bikes often need crank bolts tightening after a while also easy,

Reactions: 802Kmighty

802Kmighty

Finding my (electric) wheels
Oct 10, 2021
Vermont
Just a wipe down with an oily rag, you be good to go, ;) Lol but really little bit oil goes long way, not a lot need doing,
just and in order of likely hood of needing maintenance tyres pump to about 35 or whatever written on side, check brake pad wear adjust or replace which is very easy, new bikes often need crank bolts tightening after a while also easy,
Looks like what I will spend my Sunday doing. Thank you for the maitance tips.