New

RobF

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 22, 2012
I think this section could become your domain, Frank.

The title is clear enough, so hopefully no one will come in here to bleat about 'illegal' bikes.

Reactions: Kinninvie

Jimod

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 9, 2010
Polmont
I think this section could become your domain, Frank.

The title is clear enough, so hopefully no one will come in here to bleat about 'illegal' bikes.
Of course they will. ;)

Could we call this section, Frank's place?

103Alex1

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 29, 2012
Section title should be " Talk to Frank"

1st thread starter for 10 : Legal highs ... the real truth

Fordulike

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 26, 2010
Well, possibly the fact that he posted his post back in September 2013! :)
Ha ha, yeah I never thought to check on the posting date.

For some reason it was showing up in the recent threads in the UK off-road, S Pedelecs & overseas section.... strange :confused:

Think the system has suffered a minor malfunction, or maybe I have :eek:

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
For some reason it was showing up in the recent threads in the UK off-road, S Pedelecs & overseas section.... strange :confused:

Think the system has suffered a minor malfunction, or maybe I have :eek:
Not you, I've seen this happen a number of times, an old thread suddenly popping up again without any up-to-date post added.

Either a glitch in the system or maybe someone starting to add a new post but then abandoning it without clicking the Post button. As you may know, new text entries are remembered even when not posted, appearing again when re-entering the thread to post later.

Fordulike

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 26, 2010
Not you, I've seen this happen a number of times, an old thread suddenly popping up again without any up-to-date post added.

Either a glitch in the system or maybe someone starting to add a new post but then abandoning it without clicking the Post button. As you may know, new text entries are remembered even when not posted, appearing again when re-entering the thread to post later.
Glad it's not just me then.

Did Frank get a lifetime ban?

I don't want to know the nitty gritty reasoning behind his ban, but he was a big contributor to this forum and I did enjoy reading his posts.

Croxden

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2013
North Staffs
As you may know, new text entries are remembered even when not posted, appearing again when re-entering the thread to post later.
Oh flecc, you do put temptation in ones way.

Last edited:
Reactions: flecc

RobF

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 22, 2012
Glad it's not just me then.

I don't want to know the nitty gritty reasoning behind his ban, but he was a big contributor to this forum and I did enjoy reading his posts.
Frank went the journey around the same time as a couple of other members.

There appears to be no way back for any of them.

But of course, that's one for the management.

flecc

Oct 25, 2006

The ban seemed to have a mutual aspect since I think Frank was too busy to be bothered at the time.

As far as I could see there were various aspects to the ban, but one was promoting his high powered machines in any forum area. Oddly enough, with the currrent discussions about up to 10kW machines, Frank's 1.5 kW bikes would seem rather tame now!

Croxden

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2013
North Staffs
Better command of grammar and spelling but not so entertaining..

Reactions: flecc

Advertisers