Newbe

Patf

Finding my (electric) wheels
Dec 13, 2021
Hi there
Thanks for letting me join your site .
I'm new to ebikes ,I have a Fiido D1 that needs a new throttleand don't have a clue about electrical things.
I've been looking at most posts regarding this but I'm still lost ,
So hopefully you will be forgiving of me when I post my help thread
Thanks again

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Welcome to the forum.

Reactions: Patf

cyclebuddy

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 2, 2016
Beds & Norfolk
I have a Fiido D1 that needs a new throttle
You can buy the correct spare part direct from Fiido here for a very reasonable £17. They charge a few dollars extra for shipping, and should take 8-14 days (as it's posted from China).

Because it's an original part it has the correct connectors, so should be quite easy for any reasonably handy person to fit it.

Reactions: Patf

Patf

Dec 13, 2021
You can buy the correct spare part direct from Fiido here for a very reasonable £17. They charge a few dollars extra for shipping, and should take 8-14 days (as it's posted from China).

Because it's an original part it has the correct connectors, so should be quite easy for any reasonably handy person to fit it.
Thanks mate I'm ordering one now

Patf

Dec 13, 2021

Hi mate
I ordered a new throttle and controller from FIIDO but never received it !!now I can't seem to get on there site !!!
Do you know if there is a different controller and throttle combination I can buy that is easy to just connect up without to much fuss ?
I'm asking you as you had the time and helped me before
All the best

cyclebuddy

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 2, 2016
Beds & Norfolk
Hi mate
I ordered a new throttle and controller from FIIDO but never received it !!now I can't seem to get on there site !!!
Do you know if there is a different controller and throttle combination I can buy that is easy to just connect up without to much fuss ?
I'm asking you as you had the time and helped me before
All the best
Email support@fiido.com and let them know your package wasn't received. When that's happened before, they refund or resend the parts you ordered.

If there is an easier option I don't know of it: Keeping it Fiido is plug-and-play. Fiido wiring and controllers are proprietary, so substituting another make whilst likely possible means changing a few things to make them work.