***Not For The Easily Offended***

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Seems to be a current subject Frank!

In another thread where the subject cropped up, I advised that "kerb crawling" is not an offence on a bicycle as proven by an attempted test case. The accused has to be in a motor vehicle, showing once again that the sex industry is cycle friendly! :D

Mussels

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 17, 2008
Crowborough
Seems to be a current subject Frank!

In another thread where the subject cropped up, I advised that "kerb crawling" is not an offence on a bicycle as proven by an attempted test case. The accused has to be in a motor vehicle, showing once again that the sex industry is cycle friendly! :D
Any links, I want to see the photo of the man who went kerb crawling on a pushbike. :eek:
Found it but the ID of the crawler is hidden. :(
Punter escapes kerb-crawling charge because he had a bike - Times Online
The 21 year old involved must have been simple as he accepted a caution so has a criminal record following him.

Last edited:

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Yes, I thought that Mussels, he really was a chump. I think many who get caught in a compromising sexually related issue just want it to end asap and take what seems to be the easy way out, the old protestant/Victorian prudish attitudes still persisting. Few have the courage of a Max Moseley to see the issue out to a just end.

Last edited:

NATHANIEL6

Just Joined
Jul 26, 2010
I hate it when people sound off or complain for no reason.
You are not alone pal. I get a lot of it. Because I work with the public it makes life really hard because you have to be aware of everything.

Advertisers