Oxygen s-cross mk2 4 digit code

Cronley

Finding my (electric) wheels
Sep 5, 2020
It will take you into the special setting but because the code is wrong you cant change it.

Kieran12

Sep 22, 2020
when entering in the 1212 code, all i can see are the following, unable to change any settings

Attachments

Fomass90

Aug 19, 2020
It doesn't do anything unfortunately mate, same with + button, the -button just takes you back to the main screen.
I couldn't get it to do anything either unless there is another code that needs to be put in

Cronley

Sep 5, 2020
You think there is another code in there?
I think once you access the 4 digit code screen and place the right code then you can change the other settings ,it dont matter what code you put in you can access the L.5 etc...... but cant change anything hence why I think if the right code is put in it will be able to change the setting, surly its electric and has data saved on there so there must be away. If it can be programmed dont it just need a new set of rules so to speak,.need help big time lol

Fomass90

Aug 19, 2020
I think once you access the 4 digit code screen and place the right code then you can change the other settings ,it dont matter what code you put in you can access the L.5 etc...... but cant change anything hence why I think if the right code is put in it will be able to change the setting, surly its electric and has data saved on there so there must be away. If it can be programmed dont it just need a new set of rules so to speak,.need help big time lol
I reckon it can only be reprogrammed by being hooked up to a computer with oxygens software

iftimoaia.mihai

Jan 4, 2023
Dear all,would it happen to know what model/type is the controller? My display is water damaged and i would to buy something that would work? Thanks in advance