Wisper Paint Codes?

chris301up

Pedelecer
Sep 22, 2009
Hi everyone. Does anyone know if there are paint codes available for specific models of bikes? Thanks. Mine is a Silver (I think?) 2010 Wisper Works 705SE.

I have uploaded several photos but struggled as the site won't allow this. No idea why? These should give you an idea though. Thanks

IMG_1662.JPG

IMG_1664.JPG

IMG_1665.JPG

IMG_1663.JPG

Last edited:

Peter.Bridge

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 19, 2023
I've just had a look but cannot find anything. Wisper website doesn't list any paints as far as I see. Thanks
That's bizarre, I get a list of top up paints from that link

chris301up

Pedelecer
Sep 22, 2009
That's bizarre, I get a list of top up paints from that link

Hi again. Just found the touch-up paints. Not sure what colour mine is so have emailed Wisper. Perhaps they can help? I could really do with a rattle can if at all possible? Thanks

chris301up

Pedelecer
Sep 22, 2009
Hi again. Just found the touch-up paints. Not sure what colour mine is so have emailed Wisper. Perhaps they can help? I could really do with a rattle can if at all possible? Thanks
Hi everyone. Does anyone know if there are paint codes available for specific models of bikes? Thanks. Mine is a Silver (I think?) 2010 Wisper Works 705SE.

I have uploaded several photos but struggled as the site won't allow this. No idea why? These should give you an idea though. Thanks

View attachment 57470

View attachment 57471

View attachment 57472

View attachment 57473
Just an update. Have been in touch with several companies who mix paints for all sorts of applications but none of them are able to help. It looks like its going to be hit-and-miss somewhat to find the correct paint for this bike? Still hoping someone out there will know or point me in the right direction?

cyclebuddy

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 2, 2016
Beds & Norfolk
Just an update. Have been in touch with several companies who mix paints for all sorts of applications but none of them are able to help. It looks like its going to be hit-and-miss somewhat to find the correct paint for this bike? Still hoping someone out there will know or point me in the right direction?
Any competent car body shop can mix any colour you like to a 100% perfect match even allowing for colour fade through age. You won't get it in an aerosol though (and that's a bad idea anyway 'cos a metallic will look as flat as a fart unless it's a two-coat and properly baked/cured), and they'll likely charge at least a couple of hundred to prep and spray for you...

If you're hoping for a professional looking job for a couple of quid, it ain't going to happen (certainly not from a tin) unless you have a mate in the trade with a proper spray booth that's feeling sorry for you.