Panniers on Cube touring bike

richtea99

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 8, 2020
Hi Andy, I was gonna ask if you're still happy with these bags, but on checking Amazon I see that they are no longer available.
These look identical in design, right down to the reflector strips:

It says Vecro is used for fastening to the rack/frame.

From the questions:

Hi.will these fit a cube touring hybrid ebike securely? i don't want anything flapping into the spokes of my rear wheel as i descend at 40mph! thanks.

Answers:
- It depends on your ebike. Mine has a rear carrier rack which also holds the battery. The pannier bags fit over the rack and are secured to the carrier frame. if your ebike doesn't have a rear carrier you have nothing to support or secure the bags to.

- These pannier bags are secured safely with Velcro. I just check they are secure every so often and have never had a problem, they have never come loose. Hope this helps and happy touring!

- There are straps that connect to the side struts of the carrier so should prove no problem.

DiggyGun

Pedelecer
Mar 21, 2021
England
Only just seen this. I got Ortlieb Backroller Plus panniers. Have had no issues with them and they fit well.
I have the Ortlieb Bike Packer Classic in Black. They are very easy to use and to get on and off. The clips are much easier than Velcro and you can attach a strap to make a bag. It’s amazing as to how much you can get in them.