Pseudonym for Eddie

Status
Not open for further replies.

jazper53

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 20, 2012
Brighton
May I be the first to make a contributions and suggest Naoufal.

funkylyn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 22, 2011
South Shields, Tyne & Wear
Oh god.....so many temptations come to mind......let me think :D

I must give this the deep thought it demands....it might take a little time getting my 'half' brain into gear.......COFFEE.........meanwhile...what do seagulls do from a great height ? :D

Lynda :)

Last edited:

funkylyn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 22, 2011
BTW.....You ARE naughty....can I just ask what words are not allowed in a public forum cos I am having great trouble with my asterisks :D

And what do you mean Jazper...... or would it be illegal spelt out ..... LOL ?

funkylyn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 22, 2011
"Gilipollas "........well, he IS enjoying the sun in spain LOL

C

Cyclezee

BTW.....You ARE naughty ...can I just ask what words are not allowed in a public forum cos I am having great trouble with my asterisks

And what do you mean Jazper...... or would it be illegal spelt out ..... LOL ?

Lynda
Me naughty Lynda:confused: I think you have misunderstood my OP.
I was not thinking of obsenities:eek: they are blocked in any case:(
I am only trying help Eddie, not insult him:D

funkylyn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 22, 2011
Me naughty Lynda:confused: I think you have misunderstood my OP.
I was not thinking of obsenities:eek: they are blocked in any case
I am only trying help Eddie, not insult him
Oh.....I think I understand you perfectly....... :D

indalo

Banned
Sep 13, 2009
Herts & Spain
If I understood Eddie correctly, he never mentioned looking for a pseudonym which makes this thread rather silly and pointless as well as slightly distasteful.

This is what I read,
I will rejoin under a pseudonym:rolleyes::p
Indalo

funkylyn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 22, 2011
Exactly......." I will rejoin under a pseudonym "

We are just trying to help, Im sure if Eddie was upset about a slightly tongue in cheek bit of harmless fun, he would say so himself and not need anyone else to jump in to 'protect' him......
I think Eddie has shown he is quite robust enough to stick up for himself.......and Im sure he would be the first to agree that ' he who often deals it has to be able to take it' too :)

C

Cyclezee

Can anyone think up an interesting and original pseudonym for me so that I can disappear into anonymity when the time comes .......or when I am banished:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

funkylyn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 22, 2011
Aldby?
Haha...well....we would all find him then ........ try something new that he hasnt used before :)

Do you think hes starting to make a habit of changing his name......maybe we should all try it .......or maybe most of us are better behaved and dont need to :p .........no, probably not ! LOL

I think there might be others who might be banished before you :D

jazper53

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 20, 2012
Brighton
Can anyone think up an interesting and original pseudonym for me so that I can disappear into anonymity when the time comes .......or when I am banished:eek:
May I suggest "Troll" as my second contribution for Cyclezee.

funkylyn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 22, 2011
May I suggest "Troll" as my second contribution for Cyclezee.
I hope he takes that as the original meaning of a 'Supernatural being in Norse mythology ' and not the more modern interpretation of the word........:eek:

He should do, because hes into Nordic things :)

tillson

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 29, 2008
Following on from post #17 in this thread http://www.pedelecs.co.uk/forum/electric-bicycles/11578-seagulls-name-2.html#post138958 Eddeio is looking for a new pesudonym.

Can anyone think up a good one;)
A very long time ago whilst I was undergoing a period of training, one of the instructors had a reputation for no nonsense, loudness and not being gentle with his opinions. He was a large imposing man and I suppose that he was a bit intimidating. I have never met eddieo and know absolutely nothing about him, other than what I have read on this forum. Based on this scant information, in my mind I liken eddieo to the image that I have of the instructor from many years ago. Of course, he had a nickname and I would like to put this name forward as a possible pseudonym:

May I suggest $punktrumpet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisers