Quick Question: Rockrider EMTB Battery

Emanresu

Pedelecer
Dec 28, 2019
I have a RR EST- 900 but it's in Spain at the moment. Need to ship it back (minus battery) but can't find details of the battery's weight in any Decathlon literature. Courier won't take the bike if it is over 20kg. It's 22.3kg with the battery so I'm guessing it might be close if the battery is left off.

Does anyone have on they could weight and let me know so I can inform the courier.

TIA

matthewslack

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 26, 2021
I have a RR EST- 900 but it's in Spain at the moment. Need to ship it back (minus battery) but can't find details of the battery's weight in any Decathlon literature. Courier won't take the bike if it is over 20kg. It's 22.3kg with the battery so I'm guessing it might be close if the battery is left off.

Does anyone have on they could weight and let me know so I can inform the courier.

TIA
My 418Wh Shimano is 2.7kg, so you are likely to be right on the limit. Either roll the dice and hope for the best, or split into two parcels by packing wheels and saddle separately.

Reactions: Emanresu

Emanresu

Pedelecer
Dec 28, 2019
Thanks. Your idea of taking another part separately is a good idea. I'll have a look at that.

Related Articles

Advertisers