For Sale Raleigh Centros Grand Tour Crossbar 2020.

kizzer

Finding my (electric) wheels
Nov 23, 2019
Basingstoke, Hampshire UK
For sale is my Raleigh Centros Grand Tour Crossbar 2020.

I bought it new and have ridden it twice. Reason for selling is that I bought it for my daily commuter via a train and found it a bit too big for the busy train I get on! I am looking to sell or trade and am looking for a 20" tire ebike such as the Riese and Muller Tinker with a belt drive.

The Raleigh is a great bike, uses a Bosch Active Line Mid drive motor, and has an 8 speed hub gearing system with a Carbon Belt drive, so no messing around with oily chains or setting up derailleurs!

Front suspension and a suspension seatpost with a super comfy Selle Royal Seat.

Integrated Front and Rear lights, Rear Rack, Front and Rear Fullsize mudguards and Schwalbe Marathon tyres.

A pleasure to ride with a 500wh Bosch integrated Battery with charger and rear lock. All controlled with the Bosch Intuvia Controller and it has a Bell!

There is the smallest paint chip on the seat tube shown in the photo with the back wheel and locking mechanism. Other than that it is immaculate.

For sale for £2000, which is a bargain for a great Bike, please message me if you have any questions. I am based near Basingstoke in Hampshire if you would like to come and view it.

Cheers
Kieran

Attachments

PC2017

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 19, 2017
Scunthorpe
Is there any warranty left on the bike? if so is it transferable?

I just found this one

kizzer

Finding my (electric) wheels
Nov 23, 2019
Basingstoke, Hampshire UK
Is there any warranty left on the bike? if so is it transferable?

I just found this one
No warranty that I know of.