Raleigh eBikes at Rutland Water This weekend

Lloyd

Pedelecer
Jan 22, 2010
This weekend is a demo weekend for Rutland Water cycling, in Oakham, Leics. The weather is gorgeous, and we will be here all weekend with a range of Raleigh eBikes for all to come and try free of charge.

There are also conventional bikes here from Orange, Scott, Moda, Felt, Kona aswell as lots of clothing suplliers here with all their new gear on show.

We will be here both days until around 5-6pm (or whenever the ice cream stand packs up:D ).

JamesC

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 1, 2007
Peterborough, UK
Enjoyed the opportunity to catch up with Lloyd over at Rutland Water on Saturday. There were a number of trade stands in support of RutlandCycling, and being a gorgeous day, a great many cyclists were out and about.

The RutlandCycling Whitwell shop sits astride the lovely cycle path around the reservoir, and is a great place to try out a bikefrom their hire fleet prior to buying. Within easy reach of my home in Peterborough, Rutland Water is a good start point for all rides in the lovely, small county. The shop itself is worth a visit.

Lloyd had the Raleigh range of Panasonic powered bikes on show. He is very busy with the setting up of the Raleigh eBike regional dealerships, and the training of their cycle mechanics on the electrical aspects of the bikes that might be new to them.

Sounds as though the dealer network will be complete very shortly, and we will be hearing more.

A great enthusiast for cycling in general, he was ever helpful in support of the 2 bikes (eZee Torq, Kalkhoff Pro Connect) that I have bought from 50cycles.

I wish him well in the development of the UK Raleigh eBike range.

James

jac

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 1, 2007
hi will the Raleigh dealers service any Panasonic bikes also do you have anyone lined up for Brighton area

jim