For Sale Riese & Muller Supercharger 2

Twowheelxtc

Just Joined
Mar 21, 2020
Hi. I’m selling my 46cm dual 500 battery Supercharger 2 (warm silver Matt). It was bought from OnBike Worcester on 22 January this year. The bike is the Rohloff e14 belt drive version with Kiox display and is in excellent condition with no known blemishes or faults. All specifications are as described on the R & M website, except the pedals and saddle have been changed.
The bike has been ridden for less than 900 miles....so the Rohloff is barely run in.
The Supercharger was bought with the intention of completing a long tour from Arctic Norway home......but unfortunately such things seem to be a remote possibility any time soon!
All documents and sales receipt, photos etc. are available and I’d be happy for any prospective buyer to confirm legitimacy with OnBike the dealers if desired.

Im happy to consider reasonable offers on the bike but wouldn’t accept anything under £4K.

If you’d like to contact me to discuss, my mobile number is 07588 72900 and email: whitgreave@me.com

Last edited:

sjpt

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 8, 2018
Winchester
I suggest you remove email and tel # in the post above and ask people to contact you on the forum by private message. Otherwise you are opening yourself up to yet more spam. Good luck selling; sounds a brilliant bike.

• Agree
Reactions: Croxden

sjpt

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 8, 2018
Winchester
You'll see an 'edit' button just underneath your post. Click that, and then you can make changes in the usual way (eg select the text to remove with the mouse and hit the 'delete' key on the keyboard). Maybe add text about private message, and you will see a 'save' key to make the changes happen.

Twowheelxtc

Just Joined
Mar 21, 2020
Strangely there is no Report, Edit, Delete option on the bottom of my original post......but there is on my reply to you. Looks like I will have to live with it and keep my fingers crossed re spam etc.

pontylad

Pedelecer
Jan 8, 2015
Hi am interested if the price is right and it’s still for sale?
please message me details and your best price.
many thanks,
simon

pontylad

Pedelecer
Jan 8, 2015
Hi. I’m selling my 46cm dual 500 battery Supercharger 2 (warm silver Matt). It was bought from OnBike Worcester on 22 January this year. The bike is the Rohloff e14 belt drive version with Kiox display and is in excellent condition with no known blemishes or faults. All specifications are as described on the R & M website, except the pedals and saddle have been changed.
The bike has been ridden for less than 900 miles....so the Rohloff is barely run in.
The Supercharger was bought with the intention of completing a long tour from Arctic Norway home......but unfortunately such things seem to be a remote possibility any time soon!
All documents and sales receipt, photos etc. are available and I’d be happy for any prospective buyer to confirm legitimacy with OnBike the dealers if desired.

Im happy to consider reasonable offers on the bike but wouldn’t accept anything under £4K.

If you’d like to contact me to discuss, my mobile number is 07588 72900 and email: whitgreave@me.com
I have emailed you and tried to text but won’t deliver?
I await your reply.
Regards
Simon

Twowheelxtc

Just Joined
Mar 21, 2020
I have emailed you and tried to text but won’t deliver?
I await your reply.
Regards
Simon
Hi Simon. Sorry but I thought I’d replied and didn’t get a text! The bike sold quickly so no it isn’t still for sale. Hope you find something else suitable as the R &M Rohloff bikes are great ......but expensive!!
regards

Andy

Reactions: pontylad