Woosh RIO MTB - Custom mods & additions

Zincy

Finding my (electric) wheels
May 24, 2019
Hi All,

I have just bought my first e-bike..Woosh's RIO MTB.

I was just wondering if other owners could list any custom mods / parts they added themselves and how they found them.

i.e.

1) phone holder
2) custom saddle
3) mud guards
4) tyres

MarcusT

Pedelecer
May 5, 2019
NE Italy
The items you listed are available any where.
I would ride it for a while and see if you need the mods before spending the cash.
Mods are usually added because you want to improve the performance of the bike, or in some cases the look.
Phone holder- When I use the phone as a navigator, not for conversations
Custom saddle- That's a big expense, be sure your current saddle does not suit you first
Mud guards- Those can be had for little and are useful if you ride in the rain or muddy conditions
Tyres- If your current tyres are not suited to the surface you ride or are worn out...

Zincy

Finding my (electric) wheels
May 24, 2019
The items you listed are available any where.
I would ride it for a while and see if you need the mods before spending the cash.
Mods are usually added because you want to improve the performance of the bike, or in some cases the look.
Phone holder- When I use the phone as a navigator, not for conversations
Custom saddle- That's a big expense, be sure your current saddle does not suit you first
Mud guards- Those can be had for little and are useful if you ride in the rain or muddy conditions
Tyres- If your current tyres are not suited to the surface you ride or are worn out...
Thanks Marcus.

I am aware that these items are available anywhere but I guess what I am asking is if anyone has already got a Woosh RIO MTB and if so, what add-ons they bought / installed.

This is just for my own information so I can look to buy if the need arises.

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
the most frequently add-on I have seen is the rear mirror, then mobile phone holder.