Samebike L026 Error code 07

Dgooner50

Finding my (electric) wheels
Feb 6, 2020
Trying to get Saebike L026 error code 07 fixed please can someone recommend a fix

Dgooner50

Finding my (electric) wheels
Feb 6, 2020
Hi I recently purchased in January from Aliexpress (Chinese site) a Samebike L026 folding electric mountain bike 350w 48v I have been scouring for info on 07 error code no power to rear wheel but LCD display is on and reporting 100% battery life

Fat Rat

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 7, 2018
UK
Hi
Welcome to the forum and Introduction thread
Post your question elsewhere in the forum as not everyone reads the new member intros

Trix500

Just Joined
May 22, 2020
Hi
My samebike went in to a local bike repair ship for the past few wks they couldn't diagnose the E07 code issue I also have.
I decided to order a replacement motor controller hoping to solve the issue. In the mean time I decided to take the back wheel off and look at the inside of the motor hub. I noticed on the LED display I had not only the error E07 code but also a M symbol which by researching online on the samebike manual it explained it was a possible fault on motor hub.
Un clipped cables to give me some slack to work with, Took back wheel off, undone screws around hub, turned upside down so cogs would come off and I could get inside hub. Checked cogs inside and re-greased with lubricant that had been squished out, made sure no debris in there.
Looking at the circuit board, checking wires I noticed the green wire had become lifted off the solder from the circuit. I pressed this down and tried the throttle, Hey Presto the motor worked full power.
I went off and purchased a solder gun from b&q and went on to solder the green wire back in place.....I checked other wires weren't also loose!!.
Back wheel back on, cables clipped back in tidy with new small cable ties.
A little fiddly to get the back wheel on and off around the chain but got there in the end.
Got on the bike for a ride and it's all working fantastically. No more E07 code or Motor hub fault symbol.
Bike working beautifully!!!
So happy with myself for having the patience to stick with it and find the problem and all it cost me was £17 solder iron.
I'll be returning the brushless motor controller to Ebay as I no longer need to mess around with that.
Give yourself a couple of hours and have a look in the hub.
The bike is awesome, I've had a happy 18mnths on this before this problem and was reluctant to give up on it just yet.

Hope it solves your problem too.
Vicki

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Well done, good job.
Now users will know that E07 is a motor hall fault/issue.

DB1854

Just Joined
Oct 3, 2020
Hi I recently purchased in January from Aliexpress (Chinese site) a Samebike L026 folding electric mountain bike 350w 48v I have been scouring for info on 07 error code no power to rear wheel but LCD display is on and reporting 100% battery life
Hi I’ve recently bought a samebike LO26 ,350W ,48V , with the S830 controller. When fist charged and switched on screen came up with error code E07
After looking through lots of chat sites for info
It seems the error code relates to a motor malfunction, now I’m waiting for the manufacturer to replace the motor
Hope this helps a little you can download from the internet an explanation booklet for the S830 which explains how to alter the operation parameters

RodM

Just Joined
Jun 14, 2021
Hi. Does anyone know where I can buy a replacement motor for a SameBike L026 please?

cyclebuddy

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 2, 2016
Beds & Norfolk
Try www.markshop.co.uk in West London - they seem to be the main UK sales and service agent for most of these cheap Chinese bikes inc. Samebike, Himo, Fiido, ADO.

DxL

Just Joined
Apr 23, 2022
Hi all, i have the same error, and as i opened the motor i found out that the one of the 3 hall sensors is broken. I am trying to find the same to replace it, but i cant find it anywhere. It says: "461a 03697" on it. Does anyone know how i can find a 100% same with that?
Thanks

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Last edited:

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Just buy three new ones the same and fit them.

DxL

Just Joined
Apr 23, 2022
Oh, i should replace them all, not only the one that is broken??
Should i try SS461a or SS49E, what do you suggest me?

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Not meaning to confuse, ss49e have always been the usual go to hall for throttles a non bipolar hall.
For hubs it is the ss41F a bipolar hall much the same as a 461a.

What the other numbers indicate I don't know, likely a production number.
Look up the specs for 461a's and then simply buy a hall/halls that have a similar spec.

Last edited: