Shop in Birmingham wanted

annsimpson

Pedelecer
Aug 22, 2014
Please does anyone know of a shop in the west midlands preferably near to birmingham that will look/does repairs/work to electric bikes, thanks

annsimpson

Pedelecer
Aug 22, 2014
do you really mean it! we don't mind driving and I'm pulling my hair out over this throttle business, all I want to know is if one can be fitted but I've phoned several shops and not one will even look at it. That would be lovely if you'd consider having a look for us, please let me know.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 4366

If it turns out that there's no connector, I can change the controller for a better one that does while you have a look round the town centre, Ironbridge or the local museums. I'll call you tomorrow.

Reactions: D C and Simo

Kuorider

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 18, 2014
Anne, Edit out your phone number, this is an open forum . PM info like this.

Kuorider

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 18, 2014
Whoops, Is there no way of sending a personal message on this forum. ? With a name and phone number visible all kinds of mischief is possible by those so minded. Anne could contact Dave privately via ebay.

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Whoops, Is there no way of sending a personal message on this forum. ?
Yes, just clicking on the user name at the side of a post brings up the member's profile which has the second item shown as "Start a Conversation". That's the PM route.

Though I see that item is missing from your profile since you restricted access.

Kuorider

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 18, 2014
Found it, from one of daves older posts. Just click on the guy's name on the left of his post, and then click "start a conversation"

annsimpson

Pedelecer
Aug 22, 2014
Just to say that do to a very nice man called Dave I now have a lovely throttle and it was well worth the trip to Telford and hubby had a great time looking at some very impressive mountain/road bikes, I have a feeling we'll be saving for something similar, thanks again xxx

Reactions: Nealh and ajb9

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Top bloke is d8veh.

RobF

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 22, 2012
Aye, and Annie now 'knows a man who can' sort her bike should the electrics go wrong.

Every ebiker should have a d8veh.

Reactions: rippedupno1

annsimpson

Pedelecer
Aug 22, 2014
there's definately a need for a repair/advice shop near me and I know someone who could do just that ;) I couldn't find anywhere that would even look at the bike, this forum is the best.:) I've even ordered a little wing mirror for my handlebars so I can turn right a bit easier, a nice blue one, again something Dave showed me on one of his bikes and to cap it all we both like sailing:)

Advertisers