Show us your ebikes

The Strong Goat

Pedelecer
May 10, 2018
China
A pair of interst inducing ebikes, particularly the all terain fat folder!. How come there isnt any branding on them?
These bikes are made by ourselves. As to brand thing, I think we are not sufficient for it. Frankly, need some help with it. Any advice?

Gubbins

Esteemed Pedelecer
These bikes are made by ourselves. As to brand thing, I think we are not sufficient for it. Frankly, need some help with it. Any advice?
Unfortunately not from me. In fact I think the road bike has a particularly clean look without any branding, and your folder, although not for me, is probably the most intersting I have seen.

• Agree
Reactions: LeighPing

Artstu

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 2, 2009
Lol that's a bit harsh! It looks like something that the Peanuts characters rode!!
It has ZZR1400 owners saying stuff like this :D struggling to get the video to start where I want grr 34:20 if I've not managed it.

Last edited:

jeff St.Clair

Pedelecer
Sep 5, 2018
Crete
Some very nice looking bikes on here ...this is my conversion ...It's basic and very low cost 600 euros including the 2005 rockhopper ...only done 90k so far maybe upgrade next years to an off the peg eMTB..
.IMGP3173.jpg

anotherkiwi

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2015
The European Union
Pulley wheels with a single rear cog, are they always needed? I have been considering this bbs/rohloff combo idea in the future.
That my friend is a Rohloff chain tensioner required if you don't have horizontal dropouts.

Related Articles

Advertisers