specialized levo what you done?

braylew

Pedelecer
Jan 28, 2015
Before I even rode it ripped the tubes out and added 140ml of tubeless sealent and then fully invisiframed the frame time consuming but well worth it. t I have got enve 23mm riser carbon bars hope 50mm am stem hope grips hope pedals and run 3 tokens in the rockshox forks. I have also replaced the chain with the KMC 11E which is their E-bike chain only 8 grams heaver than standard don't know why but gear changes are now a lot smother and quieter.IMG_2133.jpeg

Last edited:

Crockers

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 19, 2014
How are finding the Brose motor? I like the look of the Vado coming out in the spring.

braylew

Pedelecer
Jan 28, 2015
I like it the power delivery seems a little smother than the two bosch motors ive had on haibikes its very quiet.

Reactions: Tom Rae

Richard-Ebike

Pedelecer
Jan 3, 2017
sheffield
well that looks super ..

just looked at the invisiframe site.

Seems a nice idea to help keep it looking good. Tad expensive but guessing its worth it in the long run to keep the looks.

Think I would need the matt going with the Black Comp it looks Matt finish so Gloss would stand out.

Easy enough to fit or does more than the wheels need taking off the bike ???

Cheers
Richard

braylew

Pedelecer
Jan 28, 2015
yes well worth invisiframe sometimes the dealer will fit it for you for free if you buy the bike can be a nightmare to fit if you haven't done it before.

• Informative
Reactions: Richard-Ebike

Richard-Ebike

Pedelecer
Jan 3, 2017
sheffield
I fly model planes and laminate them with the stuff that you iron on sticking with heat.

They can be a pain to get flat around the shape but I have mastered that so putting film down flat I am hoping I will be ok
This is also 1m wide stuff not cut to shape just on the roll

Also putting 200mm wide Kapton tape down on the glass bed for 3D printing without bubbles.

But its on my list now no matter what bike I end up with.

Thanks for the top tip

Richard

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

Humbucker

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jan 29, 2017
Lancashire
well that looks super ..

just looked at the invisiframe site.

Seems a nice idea to help keep it looking good. Tad expensive but guessing its worth it in the long run to keep the looks.

Think I would need the matt going with the Black Comp it looks Matt finish so Gloss would stand out.

Easy enough to fit or does more than the wheels need taking off the bike ???

Cheers
Richard
I had mine invisiframed in gloss and it looks amazing. Took the bike direct to Invisiframe to get them to do it as they used mine to make the kits from. My bike is 7 months old and still looks fantastic.

Related Articles

Advertisers