Speed limit control

Gip1971

Just Joined
Jan 5, 2021
Hi,does anyone know how to remove speed limit on a frike electric bike.it has a s810 led display on handlebars,can it be done by pushing a few buttons the way it's done on other displays by holding up down buttons etcE-Bike-Accessories-JS-E-Bike-Display-LED-810-36V-48V-Intelligent-Control-Panel-Display-For.jpg

Last edited:

vfr400

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 12, 2011
Basildon
That's an analogue panel, so it has no communication with the controller and no settings. You can't buy a new panel to solve it. You'd need a new controller.

Have a look at the controller connectors to see if there is a white or grey loop - normally two single wires connected together, but sometimes just a loop. If you have that, disconnect the wires or cut the loop.

Gip1971

Just Joined
Jan 5, 2021
That's an analogue panel, so it has no communication with the controller and no settings. You can't buy a new panel to solve it. You'd need a new controller.

Have a look at the controller connectors to see if there is a white or grey loop - normally two single wires connected together, but sometimes just a loop. If you have that, disconnect the wires or cut the loop.
[/QUO

Gip1971

Just Joined
Jan 5, 2021
Thanks for the advice I'm working at the moment but I will have a look when I get home