Sprint 7 Li-ion Battery

mcadavies

Finding my (electric) wheels
Dec 14, 2007
Bradford-on-avon. Wilts
I have been trying to get a replacement battery for the poor performing one supplied a year ago. I have been trying to claim through my Credit Card company (A&L) & 50-cycles under the Consumer Protection Act (poor quality / durabilty / not upto advertised performance).
A&L say that 50-cycles say that the manufacturer (Ezee) have said publically that they will provide a free replacement.
50-cycles told me to email ezeebike@gmail.com - but after over 2 days there has not been any response.
Who should I contact?
Michael

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Hello Michael. This is dealt with by the eZeebike principal Wai Won Ching, and he has been on the road for several days. He was at Presteigne and I believe is also visiting the Italian distributor, so this probably accounts for the delay. I know that he might be in the UK again on the 24th before returning, so it could be a few days yet before a reply.

WaiWonChing

Pedelecer
Nov 27, 2007
50cycles has been making stories and pushing away the responsibility they are responsible for. 50cycles are totally responsible for the product they have sold and collected money on. On the other hand ofcourse we will honour the warranty on the product via 50cycles, if they pay up the money plus interest they owe us, plus exchange lost.

We have given an offer in the forum for those who have written on the forum before 31st DEC 2007 on the problem they have with battery, and we have honoured this, there is no extension on this offer.

We are telling 50cycles customers coming to us with warranty issue to go after 50cycles and that is that.

W W Ching

stokepa31_mk2

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 7, 2008
Hi Mr Ching

The real loser here is the consumer and I think this is very sad. Is there likely to be a resolution to the differences between you and 50 cycles that will allow warranty holders to have some comfort that they will remain on the road.

Regards
Paul

Ezee Torq owner

Advertisers