Test rides sought

slimtim

Pedelecer
Jun 6, 2007
Birmingham
any Birmingham (south) dwellers willing to give a serious purchaser a test ride? 50:50 demonstrators only seem to be in London. Or even a bike hire shop that does electric?

if this caught on other requests/ offers could be posted here

ps this is not a dating agency:rolleyes:

Ian

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 1, 2007
Leicester LE4, UK.
I live in Leicester Slimtim, I can offer you a ride on a much modified Ezee Torq and an earlier version Sprint 3, having said that, 50cycles are based 8 miles away in Loughborough where you could try the whole Ezee range.

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
any Birmingham (south) dwellers willing to give a serious purchaser a test ride? 50:50 demonstrators only seem to be in London. Or even a bike hire shop that does electric?

if this caught on other requests/ offers could be posted here

ps this is not a dating agency:rolleyes:
Hi Slimtim

We would be happy to send you a bike to try, please give me a call to arrange. 01322 313650.

We are also opening a Wisper bike centre just off the M5 south of Birmingham later in the year it will be owned by on of our dealers and will include a private tarmac cycle path around our dealers farm that stretches for nearly four miles. The track will include some tough gradients as well as some nice flat straights and some bendy bits so you can really give the bike a going over.

Best regards David

slimtim

Pedelecer
Jun 6, 2007
Birmingham
thank you I am impressed

thanks to you all for the kindness shown. I may contact Wisper but if I hold on till 15th July I could visit the in-laws in Hampshire for the great rally. (I need to take my wife to justify the extra money over the notional £500 budget we have agreed!!) You may have plausible arguments I could use??

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
No Problem

No problems Tim just give us a shout when you are ready.

Regarding the difference between a less expensive Ebike and a good one, it all becomes obvious when you ride one.

There are many technical reasons that make a vast effect on reliability and longevity etc., but if you want to know the best tactic to pursuade some one to invest in a good bike - get them to test ride both.

Best regards David