Tonaro for sale

jenny

Finding my (electric) wheels
Mar 25, 2012
Hi
I have a Tonaro which for personal reasons I am having to sell. It was bought from Phil
at Powerpedals last October and has only done maximum 200 miles. I would like to keep it but the crossbar is too high for me. Phil thinks I should be looking for a price of £900.00 .If I could get a decent price for it I would be grateful if somebody could point me in the direction of something that would be of similar quality but lighter and suitable for a lady.
I live in the Peterborough area.
Thanks

gray198

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 4, 2012
hi Jenny

what model is the bike?. I am new to electric bikes myself so cannot help you with any accuracy about what may be suitable, but from having looked around the Juicy Bike/ the Freego/and Kudos look to have some models which may be suitable. I like the looks of the Tonaro bikes but am not sure whether it is right for me

regards graham

jenny

Mar 25, 2012
Thank you Graham I will look them up. I am not in a great hurry and want to make sure that I make the correct choice.
Kind regards
Jenny

C

Cyclezee

Hi Jenny,

Just a bit friendly advice, you need say which Tonaro model you are selling and maybe add a photo so people can see it.

Regards,

jenny

Mar 25, 2012
Hi John
Yes not very bright was it. It is a Bighit and will upload photo later I hope, although a pic of it can be seen on the power pedals website. I shall try ebay next week I think. Thanks for the advice
Regards
Jenny