Trek FX+ 2010 For Sale

jdkaval

Just Joined
Jun 2, 2011
I am selling my Trek FX+. 17.5 inch frame.

I bought it only 2 months ago. I bought it to help me do my daily commute but in the last 2 months I have been bitten by the cycling bug. My fitness level has increased dramatically and I now want to get a good road bike instead.

It is in excellent condition - obviously the battery is still holding full charges having only done 400 miles or so. There are a couple of small scratches on the brakes from walls and floors when I've been tinkering with it (I need to get a proper stand). The battery has a two year warranty. For those concerned about Bionx battery replacement costs, you can get a reduced price if you purchase through a Trek dealer.

For those that don't know, the Trek FX+ is a Bionx system built onto a proper Trek 7.5 FX bike. It is a rear hub drive. Very sporty and doesn't look much like a traditional pedelec.

I am open to offers. The RRP for the 2010 is now £1700 and many think that the 2010 is better than the 2011 model.

I am also open to anyone who wants to make me an offer for the Bionx system without the bike (although will need some advice about how to properly separate the two or we could split the cost of labour from my local Trek shop).

I am in the North East (Gateshead) but happy to discuss transit options.

Flickr: jdkaval's Photostream