Unbelievable Schoolgirl Guitarist

• Thread starter Deleted member 4366
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 4366

I have to share this in case you haven't heard her play. If you haven't, be prepared to be amazed. She can play just about any style, and has Youtube videos of all the most difficult rock and heavy metal guitar tracks. I think my favourite is her rendition of Tornado of Souls by Megadeath. Don't worry if you don't like heavy metal, her playing is just spectacular, especially as she warms up from half-way through that one. Let me know if you enjoy these two for starters. She's only 14 years old when she plays the first one and 16 the scond:

Emo Rider

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 10, 2014
I have to share this in case you haven't heard her play. If you haven't, be prepared to be amazed. She can play just about any style, and has Youtube videos of all the most difficult rock and heavy metal guitar tracks. I think my favourite is her rendition of Tornado of Souls by Megadeath. Don't worry if you don't like heavy metal, her playing is just spectacular, especially as she warms up from half-way through that one. Let me know if you enjoy these two for starters. She's only 14 years old when she plays the first one and 16 the scond:

I subscribed to her YouTube channel about two years ago. An incredible young talent indeed. She is really starting to mature in her performances and looking at several of her past and, as well, present performances will be rewarding regardless. Thanks for sharing :)

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
I agree, she's a simply astonishingly talented player, almost unbelievably skilled.

But I still won't forgive her for what she did to "The Moonlight Sonata". Poor Beethoven, what did he ever do to deserve this.

gray198

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 4, 2012
Flecc but wern't such as LVB innovators in their time. Extremely talented musician and at such a young age

gray

Reactions: Emo Rider

Highside43

Pedelecer
Jul 26, 2016
Aberdovey
www.cubeengineering.co.uk
I've seen these guys twice a couple of years ago, only at small stuff like an open mic session in a pub once and a small gig in a village hall once - absolutely brilliant (if you're my age and grew up in the Ibiza era....)

Click on their videos, they do other stuff too.

Would like to see these two also:-

Last edited:

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
try play a guitar live or the drums at 250bpm ;)

i can time stretch it but its cheating

Advertisers