UNIMOKE 250w Urban ebike for sale

NNYz?

Just Joined
Nov 22, 2018
Brand new 250w RAW colour Urban Drivestyle Unimoke. Just not the right ebike for me, unfortunately. Included is the extra long seat and rear light. Also the new style fenders and battery cover (not pictured). 1 fall from a standstill so pictures show scuffs to the headlamp and one of the footpegs but has literally only been ridden up and down a small road for 20mins (seriously gutted that this bike is not right for me). All cosmetic damage and otherwise in perfect working order. I have adjusted the asking price if you wanted to get the official lamp replaced from Urban Drivestyle themselves (although you can get them elsewhere) and the footpegs will be free. To compensate for the damage I can also throw in a brand new Hiplok gold, chain lube and a UK plug adapter.
As this is brand new and I only had it for half an hour I'm hoping not to lose too much money. What is here is worth near on £3000 and they are in high demand so the average wait period is 3 months, so my asking price is £2700. I am open to sensible offers

full specs up on urbandrivestyle.com

Please ask if you want more pictures. I have this up on gumtree too

20181113_130008.jpg 20181113_130131.jpg 20181113_130104.jpg