Wanted, BBS parts - LCD, harness, brake sensors

Gully

Finding my (electric) wheels
Dec 8, 2018
Hi guys,

I recently picked up a used Bafang BBS02 motor and a new 48V battery to go with it. So thought I'd ask on here before I buy all the other bits from China if anyone has anything they want to sell. I need an LCD - not too fussy which one, wiring harness, brake sensors (want to keep my original levers) and maybe a speed sensor (mine looks like it may be damaged). Maybe interested in reprogramming cable and opening tool too.

Anything out there? Cheers,

jarob10

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 22, 2017
Uk

PC2017

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 19, 2017
Scunthorpe
Ooh I can't help sorry brake sensors are like rocking horse S in the uk - were did you get your new 48v battery from, case, cells and spec?

Gully

Dec 8, 2018
Thanks for advice guys. My battery is just 7.8Ah one that was going cheap. The cell spec. wasn't listed besides 'samsung'. The listing is here, though they're sold out now:

http://dillengerelectricbikes.co.uk/spares/electric-bike-kit-spares/bafang-8fun-batteries.html

Though not stated, a charger was included! Some people on here have suggested that it may be inadequate for my motor. I'm hoping it will be ok though, as I'm not looking for much range. Only want ~10 miles with moderate hills and speed. Any thoughts? Don't have funds for any better anyway ATM.

Would to hear from anyone who has upgraded LCD or something and wants to flog their old gear!

PC2017

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 19, 2017
Scunthorpe
I have a kit from dillenger, its 2+ year old now, the motor died twice i fixed it the first time but I have yet to find the time to attempt another fix, the batteries however are still going strong (36v) i have 2 stated samsung I believe they might be 29E but I haven't dare open the blue wrap to take a peek - I am looking to a german based battery company (enerprof) for my next build(48v), but doing a lot research on them before I buy they have not had much praise (although limited sales) on here.

Dillenger brake sensors are good but a bit pricey with P&P

I hope you find some1 with some spares!

jarob10

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 22, 2017
Uk
Thanks for advice guys. My battery is just 7.8Ah one that was going cheap. The cell spec. wasn't listed besides 'samsung'. The listing is here, though they're sold out now:

http://dillengerelectricbikes.co.uk/spares/electric-bike-kit-spares/bafang-8fun-batteries.html

Though not stated, a charger was included! Some people on here have suggested that it may be inadequate for my motor. I'm hoping it will be ok though, as I'm not looking for much range. Only want ~10 miles with moderate hills and speed. Any thoughts? Don't have funds for any better anyway ATM.

Would to hear from anyone who has upgraded LCD or something and wants to flog their old gear!
Have you tested yet by linking the pins?

Gully

Dec 8, 2018
Was your motor Bafang? To be clear, my motor isn't from Dillinger it's a used one from eBay. Glad to hear your battery hasn't let you down!

Gully

Dec 8, 2018
Have you tested yet by linking the pins?
Hi jarob. Sorry missed this at the time. Have tested now and no dice. Would really appreciate if you could check out the original thread and share any thoughts! Cheers