Well used alien aurora for sale!

nbmk

Pedelecer
Jul 4, 2010
milton keynes
Looking to sell my alien aurora now that im riding a normal bike now. Bought in march 2011 its done in the region of 2.5-3k miles? (speedo stopped working) Used daily to ride 8 miles each way to work at high speed ;) always peddling as im not that unfit!
Its grubby with scratches all over so its not looking its best but as a workhorse its fine, if i didnt have my new specialized sirrus i would still be using it.
I fitted some new avid bb5s 2 months ago to help stop the damn thing, bit squeaky but work fine.

Will point out whats wrong as im trying to be honest:

Could do with a wheel service as some of the spokes are loose.
Chain guard by the crank is only held on by one plastic lug, still works just moves a bit.
Left side gear shifter casing broke after the bike fell over, works fine just looks unsightly. (see pictures)
Battery rattles in the rear rack, i have used a bungee cord almost since day one to stop this and it can stay on the bike!
The rear light bulb has blown.
The front light works but the wiring to it has been repaired (could do with tidying).
Various scuffs and marks all over.
The rear rack stay weld has broken on one side, happened 6 months ago but didnt have time to contact alien about it so just cable tied it and have used it since.

Think thats about it, sounds worse than it is!
The battery can still take me 16 miles to and from work on one charge via pedalling but i tended to charge the battery at work anyhow. Only had one person go past me whilst riding this and he had legs like sir chris hoy!
Bike will come with normal black pedals fitted, not the ones pictured.

Not sure of its worth? 350 ono?? Contact my by email nickbrown2@gmail.com

Last edited: