Which one to sell and which one to keep?

pontylad

Pedelecer
Jan 8, 2015
My original one has a large frame and is 250w.
The one I refurbed has a small frame (have raised the seat post) with a 300w motor.
One is fast while the other is faster!

Croxden

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2013
North Staffs
Look, will you stop it. I want another bike, I do not want to get rid of my existing bike, why can't you have two bikes (or in my case three or four).

She who commands isn't on your case is she?

Reactions: pontylad

D8ve

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 30, 2013
Bristol
It's tough but they won't sell for much my pro hasn't sold with good 12 amp battery at £450.
Your old 26 volt bike would be valued at very little. Keep em both ( especially until mines sold)

D8ve

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 30, 2013
Bristol
Ok Pontylad. Mine has gone( subject to buyer completing)
It's still dubious as to what you will get.
best put up what you would like for either.
Good luck

pontylad

Pedelecer
Jan 8, 2015
Success put my older original Kalkhoff on eBay to gauge interest and was inundated with offers!
Accepted £600 with its original 10Ah battery....luvvly jubbly
So have just listed the one I rebuilt to see what I can get for that one (it has a 18Ah battery so should get a bit more)
So don't give up the buyers are out there!

Reactions: oriteroom and flecc

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
You did well to get that price quickly at this time of the year, congratulations. I hope you can repeat the trick with the other one.

oriteroom

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 13, 2008
Well done Simon. If your rebuild also sells well that'll be quite a result given the state it was in when you bought it with motor and controller removed from frame. Think the original seller didn't realise what he had and what was needed to refurb it.

pontylad

Pedelecer
Jan 8, 2015
The link is dodgy, don't respond. Admin have been alerted to this batch of posts.???
Whats this all about?
Looking for a charger now see my other post.
Thanks

Croxden

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2013
North Staffs
They said inches when it should have been grams.

oriteroom

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 13, 2008
Simon

When you were rewiring the controller on your rebuild you posted...."I have also emailed the German parts suppliers so fingers crossed.....
Many thanks."

Can you let me have the email address of the German supplier (pro cycling golla I think) as I want to contact them regarding replacing the panasonic controller on my wife's 2008 Kalkhoff ProConnect. Thanks

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
The link is dodgy, don't respond. Admin have been alerted to this batch of posts.???
Whats this all about?s
A number of forum threads, including yours, were polluted with a spam post containing a dodgy link which could infect your computers, hence the warning. Once admin had depleted all the spam posts, I followed by removing my warnings. You must have looked in between those two actions.

pontylad

Pedelecer
Jan 8, 2015
H
Simon

When you were rewiring the controller on your rebuild you posted...."I have also emailed the German parts suppliers so fingers crossed.....
Many thanks."

Can you let me have the email address of the German supplier (pro cycling golla I think) as I want to contact them regarding replacing the panasonic controller on my wife's 2008 Kalkhoff ProConnect. Thanks
Mike have sent you a message....
Regards,
Simon

oriteroom

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 13, 2008
See your listing for rebuild has ended on eBay with a best offer accepted. Hope you got a good price for it. Best regards. Mike

pontylad

Pedelecer
Jan 8, 2015
Ha ha yes Mike I accepted and offer of......wait for it.........£820!!
Not bad for a bit of scrap I put together.
Bit of a loss as I'm awaiting a new charger from Germany (pro-cycling-golla)
Well pleased with myself.
Can't wait now until Monday when I collect my newish Haibike.
There's people out there who want our bikes!

oriteroom

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 13, 2008
Well done! Enjoy your new bike. I'm wating to hear back from pro-cycling-golla re panasonic controller. Did you just order direct on-line?

pontylad

Pedelecer
Jan 8, 2015
I emailed Ulli direct as he generally sells them at a discount if bought off ebay. He asked me for some photos of my bike to confirm that the parts were correct for the bike before sending.
For reference his paypal address is his email address.(his postage costs are very cheap)
He sometimes takes a while to reply to mails, just resend if no joy.
Which controller are you after? the LED one like i had or an older one?
Good luck,
Simon

Advertisers