Which tuning should I buy to get 25 km/h speed limit taken away completely?

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
from the looks of it you cant plug it in the wrong way round so just line the color of the cables up same as the vid.

djbaaz

Finding my (electric) wheels
Sep 7, 2018
Well that did not work.
Installed as described and when I went for a drive, the display did not show any speed. It was in zero all the time. And the battery did not kick in. Only when I turn it on. It did a push. Every time when I turned on.
Maybe they send me a wrong one?
Very strange.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
does it still work with it removed as yes you could have got the wrong one as there are 4 different ones as it needs to work with the display you have like the giant bikes.

real pita tbh why i got a badass dongle.

djbaaz

Sep 7, 2018
does it still work with it removed as yes you could have got the wrong one as there are 4 different ones as it needs to work with the display you have like the giant bikes.

real pita tbh why i got a badass dongle.
Yeah, I have just removed, and everything is back to normal.
I also wanted the badass, but it will not work with turbo como 4.0 low entry 2019.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
well it looks like you have the wrong one then as you should have power even if you have to turn on the dongle it should still work.

Reactions: djbaaz

djbaaz

Sep 7, 2018
I asked the company to send a new (correct) one.
Is there any dealer that will make this install?
So we ones for all, can be sure if it works or not....

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
why cant you fit a bad ass dongle is the magnet on the disc rotor ?

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
I asked the company to send a new (correct) one.
Is there any dealer that will make this install?
So we ones for all, can be sure if it works or not....
no lbs will install this plus they wont have a clue anyway ;)

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

dpnorway

Just Joined
Dec 31, 2018
Just found this thread when searching for a speed override on my wife's new bike (como 4.0 low entry 2019). Did you find a solution or did you try to move the sensor as suggested for the badass dongle?

Reactions: djbaaz

djbaaz

Sep 7, 2018
Just found this thread when searching for a speed override on my wife's new bike (como 4.0 low entry 2019). Did you find a solution or did you try to move the sensor as suggested for the badass dongle?
er du fra norge? Jeg er fra Danmark, The PearTune will work with it. The install is a bit difficult, but manageable.

dpnorway

Just Joined
Dec 31, 2018
Ja, jeg er fra Norge, men jeg bor i København :) hvis du har nogle tips til hvordan den skal sidde evt et billede ville jeg blive meget glad :)

Bobbish

Apr 24, 2018
Addingham
www.youtube.com
Someone I work with has a specialized and he altered the speed with an app, altered size of wheel via app/bluetooth

Advertisers