Winter battery care - how to look after battery when not in use for a few months

JamesW

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 17, 2014
I'm only 33 and born and raised in England. I just have experience of dealing with the yanks too often!

Reactions: flecc

JohnCade

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 16, 2014
I'm only 33 and born and raised in England. I just have experience of dealing with the yanks too often!
Irony is lost upon the young. Must be all those horrible emoticons.

Still look on the bright side. JC was crucified at 33.

JamesW

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 17, 2014
Irony is lost upon the young. Must be all those horrible emoticons.

Still look on the bright side. JC was crucified at 33.
And look at all that he had achieved in the last 3 years - what good have I managed to do so far?:(

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
And look at all that he had achieved in the last 3 years - what good have I managed to do so far?:(
You should be proud of that James. Considering that humans in general do far more harm than they ever do good, one of the best legacies one can have is to have had no effect at all.

Far better than the millions slaughtered over the millenia in the name of JC and his legacy.

Reactions: D C and jdallan

JamesW

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 17, 2014
You should be proud of that James. Considering that humans in general do far more harm than they ever do good, one of the best legacies one can have is to have had no effect at all.

Far better than the millions slaughtered over the millenia in the name of JC and his legacy.
I didn't know JohnCade's legagy reached that far back!:p

Reactions: flecc

JamesW

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 17, 2014
"Pleased to meet you
Hope you guess my name;
But what's puzzling you
Is the nature of my game."
Yup very puzzled!:confused:

Just searched that and found it was the lyrics for some song that was written before I was conceived most probably looking at who seems to have sung it!

JohnCade

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 16, 2014
Yup very puzzled!:confused:

Just searched that and found it was the lyrics for some song that was written before I was conceived most probably looking at who seems to have sung it!
Well it wasn't Rocket Morton. He was busy running on laser beans.

Advertisers