For Sale Wisper 806 Torque

PeterPan

Just Joined
Jan 17, 2020
PeterPan submitted a new listing:

Wisper 806 Torque - Wisper 806 Torque

Fantastic folding electric bike bought late December 2019. Not ridden until April 2020 and genuinely has only travelled 50.6 miles. I'm selling now as I have recently developed motor neurone disease. The bike really needs a good home (and I'll need to buy an electric wheelchair!)

Colour: Electric Blue
Battery: 575Wh (60 mile range) - with charger
Gearing: Shimano 7 Speed
Brakes: Disc brakes front and rear
Wheel Size: 20" x 1.5" with Kenda 20" puncture resistant tyres
Learn more about this listing...

KEN OPENSHAW

Pedelecer
Aug 6, 2018
Hi Peter....First of all can I say how sorry I am to hear of your illness, I remember my Aunt had it way back in the 70’s, I’m 79 myself so not too sprightly either ..
Anyway I’ll get straight to the point...I’m in Spain and wondered if you wouldn’t mind posting it out , at my cost of course ? I realise that it won’t be to easy for you , but maybe you have someone who could help you ?

PeterPan

Just Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Hi Ken, thanks for your kind thoughts. I’m sorry to say that I am not able to sell the bike to anyone remotely. This is a matter of policy based on previous bad experience, so please don’t take it personally. It would only be sold on the basis of cash on collection. Another issue is that the bike weighs around 25 kilos and, when delivered to me, was very carefully packed in multiple layers protecting the motor, the complex electronics and the battery. There’s no way I could replicate the packing necessary to ‘post‘ it to Spain, and I hate to think what the transport cost might be for you. I do hope you’re able to find a suitable alternative closer to home. Best wishes for the New Year.

KEN OPENSHAW

Pedelecer
Aug 6, 2018
Hi Ken, thanks for your kind thoughts. I’m sorry to say that I am not able to sell the bike to anyone remotely. This is a matter of policy based on previous bad experience, so please don’t take it personally. It would only be sold on the basis of cash on collection. Another issue is that the bike weighs around 25 kilos and, when delivered to me, was very carefully packed in multiple layers protecting the motor, the complex electronics and the battery. There’s no way I could replicate the packing necessary to ‘post‘ it to Spain, and I hate to think what the transport cost might be for you. I do hope you’re able to find a suitable alternative closer to home. Best wishes for the New Year.
Hello Peter
I totally understand , and hope that you find a buyer soon. All the best for 2021
Regards
Ken