Wisper 905SE City S, first impressions

Streethawk

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 12, 2011
David, i have no complaints about it really, its simple human error and such things should always be checked by the customer anyway.

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
I do understand, however we do expect a decent level of service to be provided from our dealers and loose pedals are not acceptable.

If you would prefer me not to mention it, of course I will respect your wishes.

All the best

David

lessped

Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2007
If its the same one as the Aurora (probably), then i fastened mine VERY tight with an extra long Allen Key. A bit of threadlock on the wedge bolt could help too.
Oh yes it was tight alright thats one thing i am good at tightening things in fact i do them up a little too much it's that just to make sure sindrome and yes i will give the thread lock a try cheers n beers :D

Straylight

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 31, 2009
This should be unnecessary as pedals are threaded to tighten through use (unless you're pedalling backwards :D ), so all you need to do is firmly tighten them to begin with.

Streethawk

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 12, 2011
Lessspeed and i were reffering to the adjustable stem bolt, not pedals :)

allen-uk

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 1, 2010
Well, it all depends whether or not you want to KEEP the stem bolt as adjustable, then. Loctite is a grand thing, but I'd never use it on the stem bolt - the bugger is hard enough to get at and turn already!

A.